SucceX-D F7 TwinG Stack (F7+60A ESC) + DJI Air Unit Bundle
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation shoul..
- Ex Tax: $298.00
- Price in reward points: 298
- Brands iFlight
- Product Code: FC07261-7191
- Availability: In Stock
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation should be a breeze. In addition, we add the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB which makes the connection easily.
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 TwinG SPECS：
- MCU：216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Betaflight Firmware：betaflight_4.0.5_STM32F7X2.hex
- CLI config：IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
- Mounting hole：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
SucceX 60A V2 Plus BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU,48mHz running speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade metal MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended motor soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 13.4g
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4 in 1
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
Digital HD systems have traditionally been rather bulky and unwieldy to mount on a mini quad. Not anymore. With this air unit, you can comfortably fit the module in your mini quad stack (probably not slammed frames). The 'mini' camera fits easily into your existing builds, no weird mounting adapters.
Note: The air unit module does get very hot in use. Do not power on for an extended period of time without proper cooling.
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
Weight：Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g，3.9 g (MMCX elbow each)
*Air Unit: 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm
*Camera: 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
*Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
*Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
*Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
*Min. Latency (end-to-end)
*Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
*High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
*Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
*Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
*I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
*Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
*Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
*Sensor: 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
*Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
*Shutter: Rolling shutter
*FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
*Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
*Weight: 8.2 g
Channel 1: 5660
-Channel 2: 5695
-Channel 3: 5735
-Channel 4: 5770
-Channel 5: 5805
-Channel 6: 5878
-Channel 7: 5914
-Channel 8: 5839
*The air unit may become hot during or after the operation.
*DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
*DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
*Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
*Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames. Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
- SucceX 60A V2 4-in-1 ESC * 1pc
- DJI FPV Air Unit (with a camera and four M2 screws) × 1
- Three-in-one cable × 1
- Antenna (MMCX elbow) × 2