What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering via our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To Personalize Your Experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To Improve Our Website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To Improve Customer Service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To Process Transactions
(Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include:
- Password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities
- Secure server usage
All supplied sensitive / credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep said information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's shared drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties in relation to your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services via our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our nidici Policy Information section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Automatically Collected Information
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Developer Company Name is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.