SucceX-D F7 Stack (F7+50A ESC) for DJI Air Unit
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation shoul..
- Price in reward points: 96
- Brands iFlight
- Product Code: FC07272
- Availability: In Stock
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things as simple as possible, we have included a connector specifically for the DJI air unit, so installation should be a breeze. In addition, we add the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB which makes the connection easily.
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 TwinG SPECS：
- MCU：216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- 5 x Uarts
- 8 x Motor outputs
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Betaflight Firmware：betaflight_4.0.5_STM32F7X2.hex
- CLI config：IFLIGHTF7_TWIN_G.config
- Mounting hole：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
SucceX 50A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-6S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32) :http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkln8fcaif5s9l8/BLHeliSuite32_32616a.zip/file
-SucceX-D F7 TwinG FC
-SucceX 50A BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC