SucceX Mini F4 V2 Flight Tower System 2-6S with 500MW VTX
SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2.0 Tower is specially designed for Micro FPV racers, which includes advanced SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller with SucceX 35A V2.0 4 in 1 ESC, that can handle up to 6s batte..
- Price in reward points: 80
- Brands iFlight
- Product Code: FC06342
- Availability: In Stock
SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2.0 Tower is specially designed for Micro FPV racers, which includes advanced SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller with SucceX 35A V2.0 4 in 1 ESC, that can handle up to 6s batteries and push your FPV racer to sky highly. Advanced switchable SucceX Mini V1.0 0/25/100/200mW VTX complies with all video signal to penetrate through trees and walls for high-quality video. The FC, ESC, and VTX neatly stack together with pinned interconnects that make your build easy to assemble and cleaner looking. This tightly pre-built stack will fit any frame that has 20 x 20mm mounting holes.
The SucceX Mini F4 V1.0 Tower is the fastest way go from starting a new micro build to FPV Flight!
The new released SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 flight control has been optimized overall. The main soldering port has been upgraded to terminal plugs, which is convenient for pilots to assemble and disassemble. The F405 MUC equipped with the MPU6000 gyroscope is optimized for better flight performance. Programmable RGB LED interface has been built-in for external LED to set LED color, function, and status. The built-in OSD chip helps to monitor the status of the flight data any time, IRC Tramp function is available with Succex Mini V1.0 VTX ;
The latest developed BLHeli-32-bit 35A Mini V2.0 4-in-1 ESC is highly integrated, greatly reduced from the standard size, features excellent performance, supports 6S, the target is iFlight-BL32-4IN1.Supporting Dshot, Multishot, Oneshot, etc. The soldering pad is semi-extended, save more room but solid.
Succex Mini V1.0 VTX is a new generation switchable 0/25/100/200mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point directly. The accurate power meets your different FPV requirements.
* STM32 F405 MCU FC w/OSD, integrated MPU6000 accelerometer and gyro;
* Plug-in connection, pin header design, easy to install and disassemble;
* Support current meter;
* BLHeli-32-bit 35A 4-IN 1 ESC
* Compact size 26*26*21mm
* Super-lightweight 16.4g (including screws,aluminum column & nuts)
* Switchable 0/25/100/200mW 48CH VTX
SucceX mini F4 V2.0 Flight Controller Specs:
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F450
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- VCP, UART
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: For active 5V buzzer
- SBUS input: Yes
- Target: OmnibusF4SD
- Default firmware: Betaflight V3.5.3 ( V3.5.4 or higher version does not support current meter yet)
SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC Specs
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input:2-6s lipo
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
- Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
SucceX Mini V1.0 VTX Specs:
Succex Mini V2.0 VTX is a new generation switchable PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point directly. The accurate power meets your different FPV requirements. IRC Tramp function is available with Succex mini F4 and other brand flight controls; Succex VTX can be connected to Succex mini F4 directly while can be soldered to other brand flight controls.
- Supports the standard 48-channel set;
- Telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported).
- Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 500 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 500 mW for freestyle.
- Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Input voltage: 5-36V DC
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
- Size (mm): 24 * 26 mm
- Mounting Holes Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- BEC Output：5V/1A for Camera of FC
- Antenna: MMCX
- Weight: 2.3g
- Traditional button
- IRC Tramp protocol
Package included (Pre-built as stack):
- 1pc x SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller
- 1pc x SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ES
- 1pc x Succex Mini V1.0 VTX
- Cable Set
The iFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Succex presents, Team iFlight FPV get access to iFlight’s tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Succex. We have by far the best support system and community in the industry. Join our facebook group Team iFlight FPV and talk to other users, or contact support directly.