iFlight RGB 17 LED 0603 3-Colors Race Wire
The traditional race wires prevent damage to wires or even propeller strikes from dropping you out of the air, while also making motor swaps super fast and easy without the need to open up your quad t..
- Price in reward points: 12
- Brands iFlight
- Product Code: A005914
- Availability: In Stock
The traditional race wires prevent damage to wires or even propeller strikes from dropping you out of the air, while also making motor swaps super fast and easy without the need to open up your quad to access your 4in1 ESC or AIO board. that is a kind of progress of the professional development. However, there’s still extra soldering job needed to be done if you need to mount RGB LEDs on it.
That’s why iFlight release this RGB 17 LED 0603 3-Colors Race Wire. It is designed with 2oz copper and a 2 layer board which provide virtually no difference in resistance and weight difference when compared to previous original Race Wire but liberates you from extra soldering RGB LED strips job.
- 17 pcs 0603 RGB 3-colors led strip
- Support 40A Constant Current
- PDB and RGB led strips to work independently
- 2oz 2layer copper board
- Dimension: 35*12mm
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Comes in a set of 4 individual boards
- LED color: green red blue
- Weight: 2.2 grams per pc
How to use:
1. Connect the motor cable of 4 IN 1 ESC and cable of the motor to the soldering pad of the Race Wire separately.
2. Connect the Race Wire to the 5V power source (Pin 5V+ & GND-Red/Blue/Green).
3. GND connected to Red/Blue/Green pad, the corresponding color GRB will be on.
Isolation between the carbon and the board is still required.
4x RGB 17 LED 0603 3-Colors Race Wire